Asphalt Plant - please help!
There is a plan to put an asphalt plant near to Gladstone Primary Academy. We do not want an asphalt plant next to the academy.
Tarmac is planning to build a large 23m high asphalt plant opposite Gladstone Primary Academy along Bourges Boulevard. The artist's impression above shows how this might look.
- Tarmac has not consulted with local residents over these plans
- It will create extra noise, sometimes at night.
- It will create dust - damaging our air quality
- It will create strong smells - damaging our quality of life
- It will be opposite our children's school.
How can you help us?
Visit www.stoptarmac.co.uk to object to these plans