Power Steps 2 - Mr Thomas
Welcome to Power Steps 2 Home Learning
We have planned some great activities to revisit and practise the learning you have previously done in school; and also to develop and extend your understanding into new areas of learning.
Please email Mr Thomas with any questions and to share some of your learning
If you would like paper copies of the learning, a new English book or pencil, please come to school on a Monday to collect them.
Come to the Year 3 entrance gate.
- Year 3 between 9.00 and 11.00
- Year 4 between 11.00 and 1.00
- Years 5 & 6 between 1.00 and 3.00.
Monday 29th June to Friday 3rd July
In the Castle
Watch the video and listen to Mr Thomas read the book "In the Castle", and follow along in your copy of the book.
- Day 1 - listen to the book and read the book yourself. Draw a picture of something you would find in a castle and label it.
- Days 2, 3 and 4 - read the book and answer the questions on the sheets.
- Day 5 - Produce a booklet about your home.
Please follow these videos to practise your sounds.
This week we are looking at ar, or and air.
Phonic videos will appear soon.
Look at the sheets below and practise reading words with the sounds in and writing the sounds.